Aster Elements is a member of the US Green Building Council (USGBC) and The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC). Aster Elements is also certified with the City of Cleveland, the Minority Business Enterprise and the Northern Ohio Minority Supplier Development.
Principles of AISC certification:
- The success of Aster Elements is contingent on the design and quality of our products.
- The quality of our products are maintained because we adhere to the AISC methodology, which has been in existence and proven for over 75 years.
- Our commitment to quality has lead to the development of quality assurance systems that have been implemented throughout the organization with the constant goal of continued improvement.
- Effective quality assurance systems contribute to an effective design process and a “doing it right the first time” approach.
- Suppliers are relied upon to deliver defect free product or service on time, all the time. Adherence to AISC standards has enabled Aster Elements to control the process and therefore control our costs.